Wednesday, September 27, 2006

KARAREİS MY HOME

This is the place that I am in love with: KARAREIS...
We go to our house there in the summers. This wonderful bay where Karareis resides is called "Gerence Bay"in the Aegean Sea which was very famous with its fishes: Çipura (gilt-head bream), Levrek ( sea bass) , Kılıç (swordfish) and many more...Now the Tuna fish farms represent a big danger for the sealife in the bay with the pollution they create...This a picture taken up from the hill when leaving Karareis....

This is one of the little islands in our bay...
One can easily walk from the shore to the island , not because it isnt deep ,though,
because there is a path built years ago (doono when?!??)
from app. 2m squares of stone blocks...

This last picture I got from my brother's space ...I guess he took it at the dawn from the balcony we are used to drink at sunset...Made it my wallpaper here in the Uni...Makes me feel I'm home looking down to our wonderful sea...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home