Wednesday, September 27, 2006

BoZZyBOY discovers new bars in Istanbul


22-24.09.2006- The Wonderful weekend...

22.09.06:

17:00.: My best friend in life, Ozgur came from Izmir to Istanbul with the purpose of having the one-in-a-year weekend of ours...Serkan is supposed to arrive on Sunday to have a day with us in Istanbul...He has been in Izmir for two weeks but we couldnt meet 'cause I was here...Now Trio Magnificant would come together again for a day before Serkan leaves for Seattle...Plus GF- Moonfairy will join us tonite...

18:00: Left Bilgi Uni. with Ozgur , headed towards our hotel in Osmanbey...price pretty good: 50 USD for two breakfast included...GF-Moonfairy arrived 2 hrs. later...Hope its gonna rain less...

20:00 : Picked GF-Moonfairy from Metro station in Osmanbey, I almost forgot how good she looks...Feeling awfully in love...Her looks, her smell, her hair...U know what I mean?

20:30: Finally in our room all wrapped around each other...She brought me two CK tshirts ,black & white( 4 YTL each :))))) I like buying cheap, I like it :)))...with my new jeans, I feel I am looking damned cool... An electric toothbrush and a perfume...


Wondering where we are gonna go tonite for she had reserved a table in a place that Ozgur and I dont know yet...For celebrating my new job at the university...

22:00 : Hei, we're in 360 now...360 has its name from the angle that it sees ıstanbul at 360 degrees...Cool club music, nice food...Swordfish I ordered wasnt as good as the one in Hillside but it is OK.And...of course, Raki...

02:00: Back to the hotel...Hot night...Fantastic, illusional, a little bir O.D. though...OD meaning,...LOL:) Am I not as strong as I used to be ? Am I getting old? :)


23.04.2006

Woke up in the morning, GF has gone her one-day training...Ozgur and I walked up and down in Nisantasi, Finally sat down at "Midpoint cafe" and enjoyed our Green Demon and Long ısland Ice Tea...Again talked about love, future, plans...Impossibilities for alternate lifestyles in Turkey...Happy to have each other...

GF joined us in the afternoon. She had wine...Back to the hotel, get dressed went to Taksim to TT'S Bar to listen to Ata , recently our favourite singer...But guess what?!!!! Ramadan hit the bar...No customers left when it was time for him to go up to the stage...So he didnt sing...Little bit dissappointed, we asked the owner of the bar where to go next...He ,by the way, kept on telling why he doesnt like the feminine gay people,critisizing them about their ways; but he was a lot feminine...hard to understand people sometimes...Any way, we decided to discover " Love bar" in Şişli...

At the "Love Bar"...

Go-go
Gay Dancers, Bubbles ,Fog machine and techno...a little bit tiring but kinda cool...It surprises me women has very limited population in the gaybars...Not talkin' 'bout the hetero women though...Even if Turkey is male-dominated , Istanbul could be tought separate from the rest of the country... 100 gays and 10 femmes...

Dont think this place is as cool as Barbahce or even as TT'S Bar...

Left the place at 05:00...Today I felt young again at the hotel room...:)))

24.09.2006

Picked Serkan from Havaş...Knowing each other since primary school, we become terrific when we three meet and GF joins us...Laughed a lot...Had so much fun...










We discovered the "Artist's Terrace Bar" in "Fransız Sokağı" (the so-called "Cezayir Street") in Istiklal...Wonderful view of Topkapi Place, Hagia Sophia and Sultanahmet Mosque... Romantic ,mid-expensive place with a beautiful sea view of Haliç Bay area...















Talked about the last year we spent away from each other, told our stories, stayed together at my tiny dormitory room...

Took so many pictures, hoping we'll post them to each other soon...


BoZZyBOY & GF decided to visit US next year...Gotta collect some mon...













0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home